Last Updated: January 22, 2013
Inquirer Interactive Inc. operates INQUIRER.NET as a free service for its readers. By accessing and/or using the Inquirer.net, you approve and accept the following terms and conditions:1. All materials contained in this site (including, but not limited to, directories, guides, news articles, captions, bylines, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, trademarks, service marks, program codes and the like) are protected by copyright. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this site.
You may view and download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only. If you wish to reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display material from this site, you must first obtain written permission from Inquirer.net or you may contact the Inquirer.net Syndication Team for reprinting and syndication. [email protected]
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on Inquirer.net without authorization in a manner that may constitute copyright infringement, you may notify Inquirer.net either by mail to Copyright, c/o Legal Department,
1098 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City, Philippines, or by email to
2. You acknowledge and agree that Inquirer.net is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. Please see our Submission Guidelines.
3. Inquirer.net is available “as is.” If you rely on this site and any materials available through this site, you do so solely at your own risk. Therefore, you should expect that:
a. The service is not guaranteed to be uninterrupted or error-free.
b. There may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through this site. Inquirer.net reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this site.
c. Inquirer.net is not responsible for third-party products or services that may be linked to this site, nor for any products or services that may be advertised by third parties on this site.
d. Inquirer.net does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this site.
e. Inquirer.net does not guarantee or warrant that this site does not contain viruses or worms. It is not liable for any damages caused by such viruses or worms.
Under no circumstances shall Inquirer.net or any of its stockholders, employees or authorized agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, materials from this site. Any claim against Inquirer.net shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this site.
4. Inquirer.net may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of this site at any time and without notice or liability.
5. Inquirer.net reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement or to modify any features of this site at any time. By continuing to use Inquirer.net after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any dispute shall be resolved exclusively in the proper courts of Makati City, Philippines.