Published: January 22, 2013
By submitting content, you are consenting to these rules:
1. You agree not to submit inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes any content that: violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person is libelous or defamatory is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit violates a person’s right to privacy violates any law or ordinance discriminates against others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass contains advertising or solicitation of any kind misrepresents your identity or affiliation impersonates others.
2. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit. You will indemnify Inquirer.net and its affiliates and their subsidiaries, and its and their directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
3. You understand and agree that Inquirer.net is not responsible for any user submitted content. You further understand that Inquirer.net has the right, but not the obligation, to examine your submissions and it may remove content that it deems inappropriate without consent.
4. You acknowledge and agree that any use or reliance on any information obtained through the submissions of other users at your own risk.
5. For any content that you submit, you give Inquirer.net permission to use such content. You hereby grant to Inquirer.net a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, perform, and display such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of INQUIRER.net or its management or stockholders.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94